CTI Pizza Oven Speed Control - Designed for ®Middleby
We designed the CTI Speed control to be the most robust, bullet
proof motor controller available. The design of this oven control was a culmination of:
design requirements, feedback
from oven rebuilders and lessons learned from rebuilding over 500
controls. The CTI conveyor control cannot be damaged from failures of other
oven components or even serious abuse (when wired properly). The
control monitors for over current, ambient temperature, speed sensor
problems, bad sensor wiring, failure of the user interface, locked
motor rotor and even bad motor brushes. The CTI-M-DigSpd motor
speed control has been in production for 15+ years. We feel this is
the most robust oven control for pizza ovens in the market. The
diagnostic capabilities aid in solving oven conveyor problems; no
blind swapping and no guessing of the cause of the conveyor
failure.The control was designed and is still built by our staff at
Cybernetics Tech Industries. Our lead Engineer has over 30 years
experience as an Engineer in both hardware and software (former
Engineer for NASA Avionics research projects).
®Middleby Marshall 31020
®Middleby Marshall 37337
®Middleby Marshall 45133
®Middleby Marshall 28074-0004
®Middleby Marshall 28074-0012
®Middleby Marshall 28074-00180
®Middleby Marshall 42810-0133
®Middleby Marshall 58323
®Middleby Marshall 64149
®Dart Micro Drive
- See Blodgett adaptor
There will be more soon ......
DC Motor Speed control
90 or 130 V DC
1/50 to 1/8HP
Digital Speed Controller Replacement for 64149, 60542 and 37337
Preloaded speed settings for Middleby ovens
- Manual adjustment mode for non-middleby conveyor ovens Download the Manual-Mode Instructions (PDF)
Smart Control: Displays existing errors and previous errors!
the Error code guide for Middleby ovens.
Bullet Proof Design
- Over current and stall protection. Speed control protects its own electronics and also the mechanical drive system in the oven..
- Short circuit on motor terminals (bad motor) will not
- Short circuit on speed sensor will not damage control.
- Lead reversal on speed sensor will not damage control or
- Short circuit (liquid) in or on the display, will not damage
control or display.
- Temperature monitor - Warns of over temp condition
- Soft Start & Torque sense/limit circuit will greatly reduces damage to conveyor belt and motor gearbox (from conveyor jams)
Built-in error logging, diagnostics and status display.
- Over current shutdown
- Bad speed sensor diagnostics
- CTI Test mode for conveyor system & motor health
- Display mode for axial fans efficiency & health -
Access control compartment ambient temperature with a press
of a button
- Error Logging of last error - allows for remote diagnosis (over the
phone). Fix oven on first trip.
- Manual adjustment mode allows calibration of the time
display for use in non Middleby conveyor ovens.
- Motor brush test has been implemented for 2018
- Engineered and built in the USA by Cybernetics Tech Industries(CTI)
- In production since 2003 (15 years)
Call and talk to the design engineer. We can help you solve any conveyor/motor/speed problem