DC Conveyor Drive Motor replacement for ®Lincoln
1100 Series ovens
Made in USA
- • Gear Ratio: 600:1 or 435:1 (limited supply)
- • Max Voltage: 130V DC
- • Max Current: 0.3 A
- • Torq: 40 lb-in A
- • Use with a variety of speed controls starting at
$72. Call for details including the option of using the motor
with the original speed control.
You have at least 3 speed control choices with this motor
- Option:1 Stay with the exisiting Lincoln speed control
. This control uses the little 8 pole magnet, hall effect sensor (
feedback). You adjust the speed with the existing potentiometer/knob. We
also build a plug-and-play speed control kit that includes pot, knob,hall effect feedback
- Option:2 Use our basic speed control ($72) and potentiometer $40.
This control does not use feedback but is accurate enough for most applications.
- Option:3 Use our digital control with digital display. This control uses hall sensor feedback. You may use the existing Lincoln style hall sensor or a Middleby style hall sensor.
Digital control is $250 and the speed sensor is $45
With any choice that you make, we can configure the hall connectors for
you. You may use your existing board or one of ours. We have 3 styles of controls that work
with this oven system. We can also guide you in setting the control . If you
select a digital display then we will help you with the calibration for the correct time
If your oven uses the stepper drive#: 369490, we can rebuild your stepper control board for $200 or convert your oven to
this DC drive motor and multiple drive system options. Call us and a we will
help you. No purchase necessary.